What's new

Fragrance Machine

washman2016

Reaction score
I just installed a stand alone Fragrance machine. Like to know what the going rate is and the amount of time. I started out with $1.00 for 24 sec. My boss lady (wife) thinks the price is to high. Also what brand fragrance works the best? I purchased some Kleen Rite brand but it does not last long.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I give minutes on my fragrance vacs and stand alone 3mins you will stay busy with it. I always thought 24 seconds is enough to make me want to fight the product is so cheap for us why not give some time. $2 for 4 mins or something. I always go with fragramatic products seem to flow better and way stronger

MEP001

Reaction score
I charge $1 and give one minute ten seconds. I kept increasing the time and watching customers until about half were hanging up the spray gun with some time left. At the factory 30 seconds, most people dropped the gun on the ground when time ran out on them.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
$1 one minute. Gives plenty of fragrance. Saw someone do it a second time, get in the car and then jump out Scent was too strong.

OurTown

Reaction score
I give minutes on my fragrance vacs and stand alone 3mins you will stay busy with it. I always thought 24 seconds is enough to make me want to fight the product is so cheap for us why not give some time. $2 for 4 mins or something. I always go with fragramatic products seem to flow better and way stronger

We are thinking of going with Fragramatics green label. Kleen-Rite's price is $26.50 and assuming $6 to ship if you don't get free shipping but put it in with an order of other things. Our JE Adams puts out 1.5 oz/minute. (85 minutes per gallon) That ends up being 37 cents per minute cost of product. If you don't charge something around $1/minute then it doesn't seem like it would be that profitable. Do you know what your machine puts out per minute? Do you use green label or blue?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I use Nuscents Concentrates 4 oz Bottle makes a gallon and breaks out to $9 a bottle when I price in shipping and order 12. In Winter months I use windshield anti Freeze instead of water to dilute. Easier than storing gallons.

celica

Reaction score
I tried using the kleen-rite green label but it would freeze up in the cold winters up here in Canada. The fragamatic works fine, but I ended up using the magic mist because it also works in cold temps and is cheaper than the fragamatic. It's worth it to have it run trouble free throughout the cold winters here.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
We are thinking of going with Fragramatics green label. Kleen-Rite's price is $26.50 and assuming $6 to ship if you don't get free shipping but put it in with an order of other things. Our JE Adams puts out 1.5 oz/minute. (85 minutes per gallon) That ends up being 37 cents per minute cost of product. If you don't charge something around $1/minute then it doesn't seem like it would be that profitable. Do you know what your machine puts out per minute? Do you use green label or blue?

Green lable I know the fragrance last almost 5 months per bottle. People use it last way longer than you think. Very rare someone uses it the full 3mins pulling the trigger the entire time.

OurTown

Reaction score
What is the "red label" fragrance that Fragramatics makes?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
They have two different lines a green lable division and a red lable most fragramatic vacs recommend green lable. I have always had better success with green lable. I beleive one is oil and other is water based also. Call Kelly and ask her at fragramatics

MEP001

Reaction score
What is the "red label" fragrance that Fragramatics makes?
I was told that it's for detailers and not for use in fragrance machines. My guess is it's flammable when atomized.

OurTown

Reaction score
They have two different lines a green lable division and a red lable most fragramatic vacs recommend green lable. I have always had better success with green lable. I beleive one is oil and other is water based also. Call Kelly and ask her at fragramatics

I think it is the blue label that is water based and the green is the better oil based. I had never heard of the red label before.

Roz

Reaction score
We keep the time for the fragrance and the vacs $1/3 min the same. While fragrance does not generate much profit it does generate goodwill and probably leads more people to use our vacs and wash instead of competition options.

washman2016

Reaction score
I am using the Blue Label water base from Kleen Rite. One thing I should have said is my machine does not have the on off button. So I am thinking if I go to long I will get spray all over the machine.