What's new

Fragramatic stand alone scent and shampoo machines

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I have 5 of them. 3 Shampoo machines around the perimeter and 2 scents infront of the SS bays. My vacs, overall, get very little use. I think part of that is the EE with free vacs about 3 miles away. I'm at $1/4 on the vac, and I think $1/0:45 on the scents.

Last edited:

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I have several stand alone fragrance machines and a few shampoo combo vacs I would sell. They where taken out of a closed down wash.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have several stand alone fragrance machines and a few shampoo combo vacs I would sell. They where taken out of a closed down wash.
What brand ar the S N Vac and are they in working order? Vault type or coin Box?

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
What brand ar the S N Vac and are they in working order? Vault type or coin Box?
IVS. They were in working condition when removed and still look good. They may need some minor tlc...brush heads, hoses, etc. Coin box style. I have 3. $2500 for all three!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
IVS. They were in working condition when removed and still look good. They may need some minor tlc...brush heads, hoses, etc. Coin box style. I have 3. $2500 for all three!
Only interested in Colemans - Thanks.

MEP001

Reaction score
The standalones can do well, depends a lot on the condition of the machine as well as the clientele. I've seen busy washes with nice machines make no money, and I've seen run-down washes do decent income with a plain jane unit with no bubblers or digital display.

I ran an old wash for years, and the owner had put fragrance in McCormick spice bottles in the window. The one over the cherry selection was yellow and the one over the new car was clear, so I moved the yellow one to the new car and put transmission fluid in the other and put it over the cherry. The income went up almost tenfold overnight- I never would have figured something that minor would have an effect like that.