What's new

Forum Party

bigleo48

Reaction score
Sorry Bill, but I'm now a scratch for Vegas...I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Maybe next year.

BigLeo

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
when is too late to RSVP? I'm still waiting on final agenda plans but I'm very interested.

Last edited:

Deepshift

Reaction score
Bill,
Put me down + 2 more. Where is Tony Roma's? Transportation will be tricky. Thanks.

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
I'm in for one and would share a cab or van i'll PM you with my cell feel free to give it a ring with info on either. I'm pumped for my first Forum party... these are the things legends are made of .... right?

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I don't know about legends but it has become a subject of conversation for sure. Tony's is on Sahara, about 6 blocks away. We meet in the lobby of the Hilton, near the front doors and most can usually fit in the van. Once we duck taped JJ to the hood but since is was only 6 blocks his hair didn't get messed up much.

soapy

Reaction score
I should be able to make it also. put me down for 1. I can't miss seeing Randy's good luck on the drawings at these things.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
6:30 ish we are dialed in at Tony's at 7 Soapy, good to hear that you are making it too, if you would be in the lobby to help with transporting too, I assume that will have the ride.

Happycarz

Reaction score
I will be able to take three with me, inside, plus the roof rack.

Bill, what is the head count so far? Sounds like we will have a great turnout.

ScottV

Upstate NY
Reaction score
Bill,

This is my first dinner with your forum participants. I assume it's dress casual? I'd hate to be the only one not showing up in a suit or tux!! LOL

ScottV

Dean Taylor

Dean Taylor, CATEC.com
Reaction score
Scott V- Pitzer's been known to wear a tux and top hat at times but the rest of us are usually in blue jeans and a ballcap.

Etowah