What's new

Foam N Flow doesn't Foam but Flows with Simoniz Foamy Hot Wax

WikiWash

Reaction score
On my WW Razor I have the Foam N Flow with the 4 injector manifold. It worked flawlessly for almost a year. I noticed that my new bucket of Foamy Simoniz wax is thinner than it use to be. The Simoniz Foamy hot wax use to be really really thick. I was sent a new bucket. I swapped the old bucket out with the new one. I used the tips they recommended they said start off with light blue and then go smaller to dial it in and have your air pressure set between 30 - 45 psi. After adjusting the air pressure within that range and up to 50 psi no change and no foam just yellow water rain effect.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? How do you have your Foam N Flow setup? I am afraid to keep playing with it without having a place to start because this stuff isn't cheap to be running down the drain.

lag

Reaction score
We to had issues starting up ours. I have some testing info that was sent to us. I can email,just PM me. Our system is however the 2 injector setup.

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
I would start off by checking the pre filter to the solution pump if it was installed, to make sure you are not restricting flow to the pump. I would also check the Y strainer on the outlet side of the solution pump to make sure it is not restricting out/flow to the injectors.

kentadel

Reaction score
Adjusting the air pressure just a little should change the flow/effect. You should be able to almost make it too foamy to flow regardless of chemical consistency. I would start with air only, then introduce chemical tipping it way back.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I would start off by checking the pre filter to the solution pump if it was installed, to make sure you are not restricting flow to the pump. I would also check the Y strainer on the outlet side of the solution pump to make sure it is not restricting out/flow to the injectors.
I checked that out last week all strainers are clean and not restricting flow.

WikiWash

Reaction score
Adjusting the air pressure just a little should change the flow/effect. You should be able to almost make it too foamy to flow regardless of chemical consistency. I would start with air only, then introduce chemical tipping it way back.
Those are the same steps I did too. Do you use the Simoniz Foamy Hot Wax? If so do you have the 4 injector or the two injector system? How many bays away is your Razor from your ER? What tips do you recommend me starting out at and at what air psi range? The Foamy Hot Wax I have used had the thickness of latex paint now its really thin like the regular hot wax the consistency of a low dilution triple foam.