What's new

Foam Brush System Mystery??

SparklesSS

Reaction score
This one has me stumped. When the foam brush in my 2nd bay is activated, some liquid/air starts coming out of the 1st bay. I can also see a bit of air coming out of the 3rd and 4th bay but certainly not as much as the 1st bay.

I have tried to clean out and replace a few of the solenoid valves thinking perhaps some dirt was trapped. No luck. The issue only happens when bay 2 FB is activated. Though perhaps the solenoid was getting too energized maybe causing the others to open partly so I switched the solenoid between bay 1 and 2 but the remained.

Any ideas? This one has me stumped..
8B8E7138-8074-4B5B-9C1F-0E773FBD5EEB.jpeg
Thanks

Randy

Reaction score
I'd would probably start by disconnecting the weep hoses and turning on bay 2 to see if anything comes out. If you get product out of bay 2 when it's activated then you've got a bad check valve. If that isn't the problem get out the voltmeter and check for power on all of the solenoids. But I'd almost bet you have a couple of bad check valves.

Keith Baker

Keith Baker
Reaction score
What Randy said.
Anytime I have a cross connection it comes through the weep system. Nothing else is connected.
Good luck.

SparklesSS

Reaction score
I'd would probably start by disconnecting the weep hoses and turning on bay 2 to see if anything comes out. If you get product out of bay 2 when it's activated then you've got a bad check valve. If that isn't the problem get out the voltmeter and check for power on all of the solenoids. But I'd almost bet you have a couple of bad check valves.
Fixed the issue!