What's new

Floor heat on

Etowah

MudMoney

Reaction score
Turn on floor heat today in anticipation of colder temperatures forecast for the week, low teens and 20's. Any other owners fired up the floor heat ?

Reaction score
We just bought our first was in August, 14 years ago the previous owner installed floor heat but only ran 2 winters and quit running winters. Im not sure what kind of maintenance it needs after sitting 12 years. I did get the weep system installed, but find myself pretty busy installing vaccumes, lights, repairs and shoveling mud. ( probably the #1 reason he quit winters)
hopefully i can find an expert to check it out but I'm open to suggestions.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
All of our installations are quietly awaiting this weekend's forecasted 20ish degrees.
Our pre-season freeze protection and floor heat system tests were completed last month.

David Rolf

Reaction score
This weekend in Oregon we should be able to test out our new Navien system we installed over the summer. The old Raypak from 1995 got too old and expensive to operate. Seems weird I'm looking forward to seeing it turn on this year.

Randy

Reaction score
I turned my weep system on today in anticipation of colder temperatures that are coming this Friday and though the weekend. We don't have floor heat here in western Washington.