What's new

Flojet Pump Silicone Application

Good Moody

Reaction score
Good day, do any of you have ideas why when the Tire Shine application is selected, the dilluted solution pulses out of the wand as if there is a lot of air in the liquid ratio and the wands pulsate in a big way. I just placed the new flojet pump, cleaned the solution tank, adjusted air pressures and I'm still experiencing this.
I appreciate your input!!
Eric

Keno

Reaction score
Does tire shine have air assist? If you turn the air assist all the way off, does it still do the pulsing?

Reaction score
Your blue hoses run product and your white hoses run air. Find a place (regulator or shutoff valve) to turn air off to the bays and then run your tire shine and see if its pulsing without the air. If it is then your issue is on the pump side if it is not pulsing you should build up a foam generator and install it into the manifold upstairs before the bay.

Good Moody

Reaction score
Your blue hoses run product and your white hoses run air. Find a place (regulator or shutoff valve) to turn air off to the bays and then run your tire shine and see if its pulsing without the air. If it is then your issue is on the pump side if it is not pulsing you should build up a foam generator and install it into the manifold upstairs before the bay.
Great, I will, I appreciate your insight.