What's new

Fix one thing, another breaks!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, we successfully changed out my IBA's treadle pad yesterday. Washed a few cars, and it works great!

Then, this morning, we smoked the operator for the entry door on the IBA. Man, if it's not one thing, it's another. I'm learning, though. I was only cranky about this for about a half hour. What can I do? Just gotta roll with it, deal with it, solve the problem and move on to washing more cars!

But it didn't help that some farging ice-hole filled my trash can with canned veggies! HEAVY!:confused:

lag

Reaction score
AHHH.. Just wait someday you will fix 2 things ,then 3 more will break...Happy car washing

bigleo48

Reaction score
Waxman,

I feel your pain, I had the hose break down off the unloader in my IBA. Cleaning out bits of rubber out of the tips for a week (yeah I tried purging it a few times)! Then I go home and fix the computer, garage door opener, unplug the toilet, pump water out of the pool cover, fix the gate, etc....

When people ask me what I do, I tell them I fu&king fix things!

Big Leo

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me about it! Then add in a couple little kids and there's an endless list of broken toys they want me to glue back together. Oh, and my cell phone just broke! Just shows a white screen. Brought it to the verizon store, but the one near me isn't a 'tech' store.

Washmechanic

Washmechanic, Ibas. ss,
Reaction score
I know the routine. Yesterday I had a high pressure line break at one location, a weep solenoid fail and leak at the second location. Returned to first wash and mid day some xygtnyi kid slashed and tore the cover off of the laser arch and the air solenoid for the laser jammed open. Got them all fixed.. Today everything ran well, even the customers who didn't know that foam brushes freeze at 18 degreese. All I had to do was chip ice and shovel snow.

Etowah