What's new

First break in.

APW

Reaction score
I had my first attempted break in at 2:30 in the morning. Guy pulled in the bay, climbed on his toolbox to tape the camera up and I got a shot of him right in his face. I also had him on the other 23 cameras. He then tried to break in the bay meters but couldn't get in them. So he settled for the glass front vendor. He ran something up inside of it and snatched the spirals till they popped loose and dumped little trees out. He got about 30 air fresheners. I gave the footage to the police and less than 48 hours the punk is sitting in jail. They said when they searched his house he had opened all the little trees and hung them all over. What an idiot.

Eric H

Reaction score
It is frustrating to deal with break-ins and vandalism. At least you have the satisfaction of having knowing you got the guy and maybe word will get out that you are not an easy target.

getnbusy

Reaction score
Glad you got him but I'm surprised he got arrested. In NC, breaking into a coin op "vending" machine is a misdemeanor. Historically an officer comes and fills out a report. And that's the end of it. Hopefully your criminal at least wore some bracelets and will spend at least a not in the slammer. Yeah cameras

Etowah