What's new

Fees / World v First Data

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
First month's statement in from World Pay. To be fair have not reviewed for any 1 time first month charges and there were no chargebacks.
All in .0589 = 5.89%.
First Data was running between 5.45 - 5.55%
So, of course the World Pay rep swearing up down and sideways that my fees would be less is wrong so far.
Anyone else have data? To be fair let's compare apples to apples Total fees divided by Total amount submitted.

slash007

Reaction score
First month's statement in from World Pay. To be fair have not reviewed for any 1 time first month charges and there were no chargebacks.
All in .0589 = 5.89%.
First Data was running between 5.45 - 5.55%
So, of course the World Pay rep swearing up down and sideways that my fees would be less is wrong so far.
Anyone else have data? To be fair let's compare apples to apples Total fees divided by Total amount submitted.
I just switched towards the end of last month, would love to know as well. I'll post mine after the December statement hits.

washnvac

Reaction score
I have found TSYS to be cheapest. Total fees at 5 locations 3.5-3.9%. (self-serve rollovers) I did just get notice that the per swipe fee is increasing by 5 cents come January 1. That will increase my % by 0.5. I have to call and raise cane to see what I can do about that.