What's new

~Feels Real Good!!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Driving by a customer's business Saturday, I noticed some punk had 'tagged' his sign out front. He runs a financial services company, has a very nice sign, and the graffiti looked terrible.

I knew I could easily remove it. I have a can of aerosol 'vandalism remover solvent' and I've used it before with great success. Usually spray paint is easy to remove anyway! So I called him and left a message. He called back today and I went up to do the job. Even travelling to the next town over and doing the job I was back at the detail shop in 30 minutes.

I charged him zero; said :'Merry Christmas' and left. He was ecstatic. The sign was back to new and I felt great about getting rid of vandalism and providing another customer with some great service. Fun Fun. Like Billy Blanks says:'you gotta give somethin to get somethin!'.

MEP001

Reaction score
Luckily graffiti is really rare in our area, but I always take pics of it before I remove it. I know they were trying at one point to make it a felony, and gang tags can be matched to an "artist".

johnny

johnny
Reaction score
best bumper sticker i ever saw
[practice random acts of kindness]
about a month ago i was getting my truck inspected and when paying the bill i payed for some woman who was getting a flat fixed the look on her face was worth it 10 time over

Etowah