What's new

Feedback on Washify Paystations for In Bay Automatics

washregal

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with these good, bad or indifferent - any major issues? major concerns? Features / Benifits you like the best ..? What you dont like at all?

is anyone using an unlimited club program with in bay automatic through Washify?

steve569

Reaction score
We have Washify at our wash with the unlimited program and we have in-bay automatics . Washify is generally very good to work with. I was involved in a tunnel with an ICS entry system and I would rank them way ahead of ICS.
We have their older system that is their hard drives installed in a Unitec Sentenial and we use RFID tags. The down side of this is the Unitec Sentenials. I believe Washify has gone through a significant growth period and they are trying to ramp up their support to match all the systems they have sold.
I think they have done a really good job with the club program. It is really easy to sign up people and easy to manage.
I would love to have their new auto cashiers with license plate recognition but we have 3 autos and at $30-$40000 per cashier that would require washing a lot of extra cars to pay for them. If you have more questions you can PM me.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've heard GREAT things about them on other sites. The only complaint I've heard is the bill recycler is problematic at best and more accurately total crap. Beautiful units and I'll likely use one with a Petit 360 I plan to install eventually.