What's new

Fastest, best cleaning IBA?

Jim64

Reaction score
Most of the replies are for friction machines. I am surrounded by tunnels and currently run D&S 5000 touchless in two different locations. What is the best and fastest touchless only? All I have ever had are the D&S and I’m in no hurry to spend 100k but one of them is 15 years old.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Most of the replies are for friction machines. I am surrounded by tunnels and currently run D&S 5000 touchless in two different locations. What is the best and fastest touchless only? All I have ever had are the D&S and I’m in no hurry to spend 100k but one of them is 15 years old.
Washworld razor edge

OurTown

Reaction score
This reminds me of a Dixie Chopper lawn mower I used to have that claimed to be the fastest mower in the world because it would mow at 16 MPH. Anything faster than about 5 MPH and the cut quality suffered so really it did not matter. It was pretty mean though with 40 HP and 72" cut.

Etowah

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Fastest Touch Free IBA: Oasis Typhoon
Fastest Soft Touch IBA: Belanger Freestyler
Best Touch Free IBA: WashWorld Razor EDGE
Best Soft Touch IBA: Belanger Freestyler
Wow. Bellanger needs to update the Freestyler to be more like the Cube. The Freestyler ( the video and the machine itself)looks like it was made in the 80's

MEP001

Reaction score
Wow. Bellanger needs to update the Freestyler to be more like the Cube. The Freestyler ( the video and the machine itself)looks like it was made in the 80's
The Freestyler may look like an old design, but it's a lot more sophisticated in how it works to protect the cars and do a good wash coverage. I forgot about the Cube though, one guy I know replaced his Freestyler with a Cube and he loves it.

soonermajic

Reaction score
How much more are cubes, than Freestylers? Isn't a Cube, a 3 brush?
The i5 is pretty fast, & does a good job on back ends & wheels. But like most of em cant do Duallys.
SoftGloss cheap, fast, good job except backends & wheels.
Profile cleans it all good, including backs & wheels, but is slow.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've been really wanting to replace both my IBA's for some time now, delayed slightly due to personal reasons but got a quote for a Petit 360 that came in a tic over $200K. Wow. I still really like it though and if I go up on my prices $2 ( Top wash would be $14 ), the numbers pen out.

Whats crazy is it's more than 2x the price of a new Radius. Ryko is advertising the Radius for $94K

soonermajic

Reaction score
Does the Freestyler come available with a "Lava Wax" type option? I don't see ine offered... also, does it have an LEDs?
If it doesn't have those 2, that's a deal breaker

soonermajic

Reaction score
I got a Freestyler quoted at $170 + $21 INSTALL & $6 SHIPPING!!! WTH?!!