What's new

Fastest, best cleaning IBA?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm planning to upgrade my 15 year old Side-Trac 700 to a Washworld Razor. I'm using Autowash Maintenance out of Malden, MA for the installation and couldn't be more thrilled about these major improvements to my wash. The technology is far more advanced compared to my Side-Trac. It's expensive to upgrade, but necessary. My competitors run friction machines and they have set the bar very high on price for the top package at their washes; $20!!! I figure for $20, I can offer a touchfree wash with multiple soap and HP passes, hot wax, ceramic coat, bug/salt pass etc. Can't wait; should be alot of fun!!!

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
I have a Freestyler at one location and am about to put in a Petit to replace an older touchfree. The Freestyler is a solid machine. It certainly is not the more modern Cube but you can run 140 cars through it a day no problem...

PWT3TIME

Reaction score
How do the Mark VII both the soft touch and touches models compare to those mentioned?

Time =
Quality of wash =
price =

Etowah

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on the Petit to replace my Radius. Probably go with a Dencar teller. If it goes well, I'll replace my SoftGloss with another.

Reactions: APW

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Me too, I latch on the Petit train. Good luck wash Guy,,, Driven that train, with Dencar in a Hamilton.

APW

Reaction score
That Dencar retrofit kit for the existing pay stations looks great! I might upgrage my Wash Select II.

Roz

Reaction score
That Dencar retrofit kit for the existing pay stations looks great! I might upgrage my Wash Select II.
The AWS/GL retrofit kit looks cool too. The current cost ($20k) for just a retro kit is probably going to slow the conversions. When they slice the retro kit to $10k I suspect you may see more consideration of that path. I suspect Hamilton will not sit by and allow it to happen without a fight with a retro kit that gets you functions and displays closer to their Commander station - but time will tell how things shake out.

APW

Reaction score
I spoke to the owner of Dencar and I have decided not to pursue it. You have to pay $189 monthly fee to have his pay station. I'm not interested in memberships so I didn't need all the extra support but that's the only way he offers it.

Etowah