What's new

Fast Lube Software

rongieg

Reaction score
We are currently using ISI Lubesoft but interested if anyone out there is using another program possibly with Windows (and like it) please let me know. It just seems like ISI is very old and antiquated.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
We changed from ICS to Auto Data about a year ago and I think my guys have been fairly pleased with it. I don't work in there much but my manager hasn't complained since we installed it. Don't have experience with ISI but I think Auto Data is worth looking into.

rongieg

Reaction score
Thanks Perry, I will take a look at Auto Data.

Ron Gieg
The Splash Carwash and Fast Lube

bighead

Reaction score
I've been running Sage Microsystems for about 15 years. I have 4 stores now. I like it alot. However, they just got bought out by DRB and their response on the service side has been suspect for a couple of months. I would go with Sage assuming they are able to right the ship on the service side, and DRB doesn't raise prices.... if not i'll be looking for new software myself in about a year. Auto Data would be one of the first ones I will look at.

15 years ago when I looked into changing from our old software (that isn't in the lube business anymore) the two big boys were Sage and ISI. We went with sage because it was windows based and utilized touch screens (easier to train old dogs on it).