What's new

Fan Motor in Ryko Softgloss

docscarwash

Reaction score
I had a fan blower motor blow in one of my bays. I have a Ryko Softgloss. It is a pain to get out and I have finally had to cut the collars on both sides of the motor shaft to get the motor out? Does anyone know the part numbers for these collars, as it looks like I will have to order some new ones for the new motor.

Thanks in Advance.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Sounds like you are talking about the taperlock bushing. This is P/N 11215-207.

docscarwash

Reaction score
Darin,

Thank you for your reply. I would LOVE to order a part from Ryko, but I put in application for an account over 4 months ago and no one seems to want to approve it. It took phone calls over a period of a month to even get a reply back, and now I only get responses to my e-mails inquiring about the status occasionally, and the response is that, "we are still waiting for your account to be approved." I don't want credit, I really just want to order from you and PAY you on the spot, but that does not seem like the business model Ryko employs. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Brian Tyler
Doc's Car Wash
Mount Sterling, KY
859-771-0998

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Brian, I'll have someone contact you shortly. I'm sorry for the difficulty!

wash4me

Reaction score
Go to an electric motor shop. They will be able to rewind or replace your motor for a LOT less.

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know what motor shops you've been to, but they'll usually tell me it costs more to get it rewound than it costs for a replacement.

I've found some good deals on new motors with eBay sellers.