What's new

EW not giving change

simone

Reaction score
Hi from Australia, Im having trouble with my 4 yr old Entry Wizard . It is not giving change. When I hit the reset button it will then work once but not again for the next customer . The hopper motor simply does not come on. Ihave cleaned terminals at back of hopper but still only works once after the reset. Any help much appreciated. Simone

scarwash

Reaction score
How did you go with this Simone? Mine occasionally doesn't give change. Could do it twice in a day, or twice in a month... very intermittent.

robblackburn

Reaction score
How did you go with this Simone? Mine occasionally doesn't give change. Could do it twice in a day, or twice in a month... very intermittent.
Just a dirty hopper. Empty the hopper of all quarters and then use the kind brush from Rowe to clean the quarter path along the green track. Turn the chain by hand and make sur is smooth and make sure that the coin agitator at the bottom of the hopper is in place. A drop of oil or two on the chain can also help it move better. When put the hopper back in the ew make sure it is latched in good and cannot move when dispenses change.

Rob

simone

Reaction score
Just a dirty hopper. Empty the hopper of all quarters and then use the kind brush from Rowe to clean the quarter path along the green track. Turn the chain by hand and make sur is smooth and make sure that the coin agitator at the bottom of the hopper is in place. A drop of oil or two on the chain can also help it move better. When put the hopper back in the ew make sure it is latched in good and cannot move when dispenses change.

Rob
For me I found it was just the terminals on the hopper not connecting well , just just cleaned and fiddled a little and problem fixed.