What's new

Everwash

CentralTex

Reaction score
I just read about the cryptopay / everwash integration. Is anyone using Everwash for their SS? I asked them to send me a few SS references. I am not sure if subscription services works for SS or not. I'd appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Reaction score
EverWash is able to work in Self Serve situations. It is an unlimited program. For example: $29.99 /mo for unlimited 10 minute washes. Meaning a customer can come every single day and spend 10 minutes in the bay for the monthly cost. Great for residual income, tough if you have people abusing it.

With the UWashApp you're able to set limits on your self serve membership programs. For example $29.99 /mo for 10 - 10 minute washes. That customer can come 10 times in the month for 10 minute washes.

If that makes sense?

Not sure if you already have CryptoPay and are looking for something to integrate with that. We would love to talk to you more about options within the UWashApp if you're interested in moving to an app based platform.

CentralTex

Reaction score
Yeah, not cool. I already spoke to one of your (everwash) reps, but am looking for real life experiences with the system in the SS world.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Everwash NEEDS to have a proximity setting added into the app, so I just found out from another Everwash owner of the latest scam to hit the market, so his paying Everwash customer took a picture of the QR code and then laminated the picture to a size to fit into his wallet then when his friends or family were at the wash they would call him up he would pull out the QR from his wallet scan it on his phone and boom the wash activated without the ACTUAL customer being there.

traveler17

Reaction score
Everwash NEEDS to have a proximity setting added into the app, so I just found out from another Everwash owner of the latest scam to hit the market, so his paying Everwash customer took a picture of the QR code and then laminated the picture to a size to fit into his wallet then when his friends or family were at the wash they would call him up he would pull out the QR from his wallet scan it on his phone and boom the wash activated without the ACTUAL customer being there.
That’s great to hear. I was about to make the call to get going towards the 1st of august

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I know it's not news you want to hear BUT being transparent on this now is better than hearing of it after the investment is in place.

traveler17

Reaction score
I know it's not news you want to hear BUT being transparent on this now is better than hearing of it after the investment is in place.
No I appreciate you bringing this to the forums attention!! Definitely going to bring this up and see what they have to say.

Reaction score
Yeah...a bit of a sales pitch but also helping inform of what is available for a self serve operator.

With any unlimited program you are going to have some level of abuse. Whether it's someone putting a print out in their wallet, or logging into multiple phones under one account. Any mobile app company does its best to curb those things, but it's never going to be 100% perfect without some level of human interaction or AI. I know there are several app companies working on LPR technologies to help this as well.

From the WashCard perspective, respectfully, we believe unlimited programs are tough for a Self Serve wash to be profitable or be able to manage and observe what kind of abuse is going on without being at the wash or having security cameras. Reporting on the back side can only take you so far to know who is abusing a program or not. Hence the suggestion of a "limited" program where you are able to have a monthly membership program, but limit it to a number of washes per month. That way you are still getting residual income, but not having customers abuse the program. And at the same time, building loyalty. Which, at the end of the day, is what I believe all business owners want.