What's new

Everwash unlimited car wash loyalty program

bmattivi

Reaction score
I am wanting to add monthly car wash packages at my wash, the competition is really getting ready to ramp up in my small town of 23,000 people. I have looked at everwash which is attractive since the up front cost are so low but the system can be easily gamed it appears by handing off your iphone to other people so they can use their package. I also looked at license tag recognition. Is there anything else out there I should be researching? I have a wash select II and really do not want to change out my entry system

scrubs3

Reaction score
I have added Touch4Wash which is an app. I have been very happy with it. The owners have been responsive to suggestions and the customers have been happy with the app. Happy with the purchase. Use it for my two autos, SS bays and dog wash.

mac

Reaction score
Unitec sells a RFID that works with a WS 2.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I have added Touch4Wash which is an app. I have been very happy with it. The owners have been responsive to suggestions and the customers have been happy with the app. Happy with the purchase. Use it for my two autos, SS bays and dog wash.
Hi Scrubs,
I just read everything Touch4Wash has on their website and watched all of their videos. No where does it say what it costs? They have the cost of the hardware listed but what does it cost you for the service? If a customer pays for a $10 wash via their phone, do they charge you a credit card processing fee plus their own fee? If you don't mind, please share how you are using the service... simply as a mobile payment service or did you set up unlimited plans etc? Thanks

scrubs3

Reaction score
You can go to my site on the app, Scrubs Car Wash in Gainesville, FL. It has my menu for pricing. The module costs $500 for 4 SS bays or 4 vacs. The module uses 3 ports for an automatic. Fees $65/month + processing + .05 for emails/texts that get sent.

Have been happy so far. We are not staffed, so our signage is what is drawing our customers to the app.

scrubs3

Reaction score
I am not sure. You will need to reach out to Jim from Touch4Wash. You do not have an option, use the system the way it is. I felt the total package was worthwhile to give it a shot and have been very pleased with the results compared to dealing with an RFID system and having to install tags.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
scrubs3 - Do you have any EE washes close by and if so, do they offer unlimited plans and at what price?

scrubs3

Reaction score
There is an EE nearby, the last time I looked, they did not have an unlimited plan.

I look at my wash as different than the EE. My automatic memberships include SS washes as well. They get a free 6 minute vacuum with each wash.

I have also taken a different view of the IBA, for the cost of my wash, you get to enjoy a 4.5-5 minute wash vs a quick one minute wash in the EE for less money. I think my customers feel that get more for their $$. I may lose a few $$ on very busy days due to wait time, but in the long run, I think I have a pretty loyal customer base who pass many washes to come to my place. I keep a clean facility and respond to any issues promptly.

I have also tried to stay on top of technology and innovation. Started with dollar coins in the changer 18 years ago, had triple shine, use hog's hair brushes, added bill acceptors then Eport for credit cards, added in bay SS blowers, added a dog wash and now the Touch4Wash app. I am working hard so that my SS car wash does not go the way of Kodak and Blockbuster, etc.