What's new

Everwash / Subscription Services

CentralTex

Reaction score
I was looking through cryptopay website last night and saw that they are promoting Everwash. Sound like an interesting program. Is anyone here actually using it for their SS? Thoughts that you can share? I've looked through old posts and saw some information and have reached out to Everwash as well. Appreciate any thoughts. Does it work well in smaller towns?

Thanks

Jerry

Reaction score
I was looking through cryptopay website last night and saw that they are promoting Everwash. Sound like an interesting program. Is anyone here actually using it for their SS? Thoughts that you can share? I've looked through old posts and saw some information and have reached out to Everwash as well. Appreciate any thoughts. Does it work well in smaller towns?

Thanks
if membership works in a tunnel, it will work in a self serve. The obvious issue is how to sell it to customers since self serve bays are rarely staffed. It will provide a bigger and more consistent revenue stream for car wash owners during bad weather days. It will also increase volume which will attract more customers as business attracts business. It's a great concept for an untapped market. It will also recapture some lost market share to tunnels.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
if membership works in a tunnel, it will work in a self serve. The obvious issue is how to sell it to customers since self serve bays are rarely staffed. It will provide a bigger and more consistent revenue stream for car wash owners during bad weather days. It will also increase volume which will attract more customers as business attracts business. It's a great concept for an untapped market. It will also recapture some lost market share to tunnels.
Major difference. Tunnels monitor subscription per car with LPR or RFID. I believe Ever wash uses a smartphone App. How does it prevent one person from washing every car in the neighborhood?

Jerry

Reaction score
Major difference. Tunnels monitor subscription per car with LPR or RFID. I believe Ever wash uses a smartphone App. How does it prevent one person from washing every car in the neighborhood?

first, abuse is almost negligible. But in the case it isnt or if you dont believe that its really small, how does LPR monitor when my customers change plates from their car to their wives car? Or how does RFID monitor when a sticker is peeled out of 1 car and used in the second household car? I've had both happen at my location dozens of times and I'm not really looking for the answer to these questions just stating that they are a minor issue that most membership people have dealt with. I roll my eyes at these people(and try to sell them another membership for the cart they are in) and continue on with my membership program bc I know it works wonders.

Secondly, if you have security cameras at your location(which everyone seems to have now), Everwash works with a company that created a program that monitors your thru-put by surveillance that will pick up "abuse." Everwash also has its own dashboard and reporting where you can drill down on individual membership usage so if you spot a high user, you can see thru your own time stamped reports vs your security cameras who actually washed.

Thirdly, even with some abuse, overall membership usage in the entire industry is ~3x a month so if that's what the national average is, those are the numbers you will/should be seeing.

I totally get that no one wants to wash cars for free or get taken advantage of but that's just not happening with membership in mass.

There are way more positive to membership in this industry then the handful of neagtives which prevent people from adopting this lucrative aspect to revenue growth. Like I said, if it works in the tunnel, it will work for self serve/iba/hand washing/full serve and even a unlimited vacuum subscription. The degree to which it will work is really the only debate and comes down to many more factors.

mikeS

Reaction score
Hi all - As Jerry mentioned, EverWash uses your existing cameras to turn on a program that can be used for sales insights as well as to minimize abuse. Additionally, Self Serve usage actually falls below the 3X/Month average. Usage in Self Serves across our washes, averages about 2.5X/month.

first, abuse is almost negligible. But in the case it isnt or if you dont believe that its really small, how does LPR monitor when my customers change plates from their car to their wives car? Or how does RFID monitor when a sticker is peeled out of 1 car and used in the second household car? I've had both happen at my location dozens of times and I'm not really looking for the answer to these questions just stating that they are a minor issue that most membership people have dealt with. I roll my eyes at these people(and try to sell them another membership for the cart they are in) and continue on with my membership program bc I know it works wonders.

Secondly, if you have security cameras at your location(which everyone seems to have now), Everwash works with a company that created a program that monitors your thru-put by surveillance that will pick up "abuse." Everwash also has its own dashboard and reporting where you can drill down on individual membership usage so if you spot a high user, you can see thru your own time stamped reports vs your security cameras who actually washed.

Thirdly, even with some abuse, overall membership usage in the entire industry is ~3x a month so if that's what the national average is, those are the numbers you will/should be seeing.

I totally get that no one wants to wash cars for free or get taken advantage of but that's just not happening with membership in mass.

There are way more positive to membership in this industry then the handful of neagtives which prevent people from adopting this lucrative aspect to revenue growth. Like I said, if it works in the tunnel, it will work for self serve/iba/hand washing/full serve and even a unlimited vacuum subscription. The degree to which it will work is really the only debate and comes down to many more factors.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Is there a Everwash/Wash X video actually showing the process our existing security cameras use this technology, btw with the software I currently have to track my C.C and loyalty customers shows some my Self Serve customers come in 2-3 a week to wash.

traveler17

Reaction score
Is there a Everwash/Wash X video actually showing the process our existing security cameras use this technology, btw with the software I currently have to track my C.C and loyalty customers shows some my Self Serve customers come in 2-3 a week to wash.
Hey diamond is that the same for your automatic also? I’ve been fighting offering a loyalty program like ever wash but trying to see if it’d be worth offering it in a rural town.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Hey diamond is that the same for your automatic also? I’ve been fighting offering a loyalty program like ever wash but trying to see if it’d be worth offering it in a rural town.
As for the software to track customers is the same for the automatics, we don't offer a program like Everwash we use WashCard and recently rolled out their UWash app.

Last edited:

Jerry

Reaction score
some my Self Serve customers come in 2-3 a week to wash.
some of my customers come in 15+ times a month while 20% of my customers come in zero times in any given 30 day period. We aren’t talking about the fringe or outliers. The average usage of membership customers is basically 3x a month.

The less members you have in your club, the usage will be higher. The more members you in your club, the usage will be lower.

to determine how profitable membership will be for you, you need a great plan to capture at least 20% of your current customers into a membership program. If you have had trouble growing your wash volume in the past , chances are likely you’ll have trouble growing your membership to where you will see tremendous benefits and profits This is where a professionally managed membership program like EverWash is truly beneficial.

there’s no shame in getting help from experts to help maximize potential.