What's new

Etowha Valley Credit Card System

wasiknator

Mike W
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Etowah Valley Credit Card System? If yes, are you happy with it. It appears, from what I have read on it, to meet my needs.

I have called Etowah Valley several times to get some information about the product, but have yet to get a return call. Any input is greatly appreciated.

MEP001

Reaction score
wasiknator said:
I have called Etowah Valley several times to get some information about the product, but have yet to get a return call.
That is sadly the norm for them. I tried for a few months to get info before finally going with a Hamilton system. A friend of mine has talked to his employees who have said that Jim doesn't delegate much, and the result is that he's just too busy to get everything done. On the plus side, I don't ever hear of any complaints about their service or support, and if I send something off for repair it comes back in a timely manner. I don't bother calling to get an RGA number, I just include a detailed note and label the part with my name, address and phone number.

Here's one thread:

http://forum.autocareforum.net/showthread.php?t=202

Kirb

Reaction score
I installed Etowah boxes with CC and Bill acceptance about 8 months ago. They work great!!! I did have a few questions when installing and Jim talked me through it. Lately he has been hard to get on the phone. If I was upgrading another wash I would purchase Jim's equipment again. Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions.
Kirb

jprb

Reaction score
I have also looked into the EV CC system. My question is: What are the mechanics of the installation and wiring involved? Also, what is involved in the CC clearing - computer, phone, internet? Pictures would be great.

Thanks
JPRB

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
My installation was fairly easy. As far as the cc clearing, all you have to do is have a phone line run from the meterbox, back to the equipment room. I have been real happy with my setup, I just wish that Jim was a little more accessible when I had a problem(few and far between) or question (much more often :))