What's new

Etoway Valley stopped processing again.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues today? Had a customer about 1:30 that couldn't get out so I power cycled everything and ran a card and it won't go through. Getting really tired of messing with these things every few months.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
I just switched to the 1-866 number and it works fine on one meter now. Guess it's call the phone company again.

Thanks,
Lighthouse

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Yes, I am. I got a quote from TSYS, but have not pulled the trigger yet. Did you switch? If so, are you still able to see the system checks and do you now dial a 1-800 number? I figured in my savings to switch, but did not figure what I would save on long distance yet. Also, did it take long to get the cards from Jim and was it a seamless transition?

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Yes, I am. I got a quote from TSYS, but have not pulled the trigger yet. Did you switch? If so, are you still able to see the system checks and do you now dial a 1-800 number? I figured in my savings to switch, but did not figure what I would save on long distance yet. Also, did it take long to get the cards from Jim and was it a seamless transition?

Thanks,
Lighthouse.
I had zero issues with the switch and have been extremely happy with TSYS and Roger Kinney. I didn't have any problems getting the cards or the updated chips...don't hesitate, just do it. If you have questions, just call Roger direct, he's great to work with and will answer all your questions.

~John

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Roger or TSYS...just a very satisfied customer.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
What revision did you have to update your timer to? I think I'm on rev 05 or something.

Thanks,
Lighthouse