What's new

Etowah Valley Old Faithful Vendor

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Anyone using this vendor? If so, what do you like and dislike about it? I need to get rid of two mechanical Laurels and don’t have room to fit a three column electronic Laurel in the same place. An electronic single column just doesn’t make sense for the cost.

Last edited:

GoBuckeyes

Reaction score
Wow! Jim hasn’t done a very good job at marketing these vendors. Looks like I might be contemplating buying the first one. Nobody here has one?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Good things. I believe it has guaranteed bend. Those are expensive, but great if no workers there...

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
GoBuckeyes,

Do you have 32-inches of space? Send me a text with a pix of where you want to install a vendor.

Uncle Sam

cap732000

Reaction score
I personally have just switched to the ams machines but a friend has those in two locations and I know he has been happy with them he has told me there very reliable. I was considering them myself but got a great deal on a few used ams.

Last edited:

GoBuckeyes

Reaction score
This is for a two bay Laserwash site, not self serve. Currently there are two mechanical drop shelves between my two vacuums, one facing each side of the vacuum island. I need to remove them to add either bill acceptors or Crypto-Pay readers to the vacs. This means if I want to replace the vending it will have to be done, not at the vac island but on the side of my building. This would be about 20 yards away from the vacs, in direct sight under an overhang. I really hate to spend this much on vending as the return on most vending items is crappy and if the vendor is not vandal proof it just invites trouble. The one thing I like about the Old Faithful is it is mounted to the wall and is stainless steel.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Resurrecting this thread.

I want to add some more vending, so I'm considering this unit. Any updates?

My requirements are wall mounted, minimal depth, vandal-proof as much as possible.

Any other recommendations?

I see KR has some options, but I recall hearing some complaints about them.