What's new

Etowah valley not capturing or batching

Kirb

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with Etowah Valley and Bluepay? For the last two days I see Approved Auth coming through but it hasn’t capture or batch. Anyone else?

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
The weather here is not cooperating so its been a very slow week - meaning I dont have many transactions to look at.
But I just checked - yes something does look funny, I'm going to look closer.

Eric H

Reaction score
Thanks for catching this, Kirb.
I have been busy with other things the past few days and have only been checking the daily batch. Looks like I have the same problem starting about 10:45am on the 12th.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Bluepay went through a software upgrade on their gateway to version 3.0 ("or something like that"), everything was queued and will process automatically...

I confirmed that about an hour ago all my transactions from the last few days were batched and processed successfully. Will confirm the bank deposit tomorrow, but it looks good now.

Kirb

Reaction score
All of mine just went through.

soapy

Reaction score
I just got a 261 page phone bill from century link for the month of November for my Blue pay account. No I was not that busy! Blue had some trouble with a phone line and they also said that certain long distance phone carriers were having problems providing clean phone lines. If you got on one of them the Etowah system would just keep calling in every minute or so. I have a .02 cents per minute rate so my monthly phone bill was what I usually pay for a whole year. I was not using the toll free number because in the past it seemed to always be busy and hard to get approvals on. If you are not on the toll free number it would be wise to switch until this problem gets worked out. I t happened at all my locations that were using the blue pay system.