What's new

Etowah valley Credit card

soapy

Reaction score
I just got a email from Blue Pay on 12/16/13 explaining the following. AS of 11/01/13 all etowah valley subscribers are advised to switch the call in number from the old line to a new toll free number. Many members have been doing this but it was never officially sanctioned by blue pay until now. They also say that there will now be a $20 charge per month per location for the new toll free number. This information would have been good to know before a month and a half went by and I ended up with $360 in long distance fees and a skeetchy 45 days worth of CC sales. For anyone who has not made the switch you will need to reprogram your etowah valley CC to call out on line 3 instead of line 1 in your merchant program area of the timer.

Kirb

Reaction score
I haven't received an email yet. I would think they would have to give you notice before they had a price change. Is this in addition to $10 a month they already charge.

soapy

Reaction score
Yes, the additional charge will apply to your monthly fees. I had to call Blue Pay and leave a message for Amanda. She got back to me and emailed me the information.

sparkey

Reaction score
As I read these post about bluepays problems I cannont tell you how happy I am to have dumped bluepay over a year and a half ago. I switched to TSYS where they have always had a toll free number, you don't play the blame game where its bluepays problem, ethowah valleys problem, or its the phone companys problem any longer because no one wants to admit its their problem. It just works all the time and its cheaper. I remember what a pain it was to have bluepay.