What's new

Error in IBA

audiosnow46

Reaction score
I have an error code A/O in my mark vii aquajet. It says Wash Runs but goes end to end of bay. So Basically machine works and everything but it will not move. They Said to Fix it check these

1. Check, Adjust Or Replace Pulser
2. Make sure idler wheel is spinning as wash travels.

First off what is a Pulser????
and second where is the idler wheel because my machine wont move.

HELP!!!

Bill Manke

Reaction score
It would really help if you said about what year this machine is because they made those machines for quite a few years. Do you move your machine by putting in a test moce then stepping on treadle to move forward then step off then back on to move it back. If so and it wont move look at the reset buttons on the contactors. If it ran to the end and didn't stop it might have tripped one of the overloads. I think they are in the middle of the control box and they are white in color with either red or blue buttons on them. Now the idler wheel is one of the wheels that rides on the track and it has a star shaped metal piece that as the wheel turns going down the track it passes past a pulser that counts the pusles. If the pulse sensor goes bad or doesn't pick up when the metal passes it it will shut down the gantry. But it will usually stop on the track and not go to the ends. If it runs to the ends and doesn't stop it could be a infared sensor that shoots a beam acrossed and is broke when a car blocks the beam. When it clears the car it should make the connection and it should stop but if it doesn't stop the connection probably isn't being made. Check all wireing for loose connections or broken wires. Sounds like you are pretty new to this machine, One thing I would do when you get the machine up and running and everthing is good is run the machine several times and watch all the lights on the computer come on and off so you can get familiar with what light coresponds to what action. I will help when trouble shooting.

audiosnow46

Reaction score
Bill I appreciate it so much! I got it working. I don't know what i would do without this forum! And yes im not sure the years of the machines but they are the ones where you do have to stand on them to move them. THANKS AGAIN!!