What's new

Equipment Identification

Big Country

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have an auto cashier that was vandalized on a claim and I need help figuring out some make and model info for this thing...

Any input would be great, we are trying to figure out what options it may have had, the owner of the wash does not know much about the wash. He purchased it pre-owned and did not get much help after that.

It is installed with a Mark VII Touchless auto if that helps at all.

Thanks!!!

Big Country

Reaction score
Your info got me on the right track, I just found this.
It's the predecessor to the E-Systems, which obviously predates the Wash Select.

Chuck Ivey

Reaction score
Looks like a Unitec EnterLink. You will have to hunt for parts as Unitec no longer has parts for them. Ebay may have something.
Good luck.

Big Country

Reaction score
Thanks for the help all, that gets me to where I needed to go with my whole process.

mac

Reaction score
Now would be a good time to replace it. The newer models have lots more features. You should be able to find some good used ones on ebay.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
What MAC said!!!

UNITEC has very few parts for the Enterlink if any AND that early version of the Enterlink is the one that any burglar/vandal could break into with one well placed strike with a hammer.

The best pay station to get if you are an IBA carwash attached to a "C"store w/gas is Unitecs WashSelect 2.