What's new

Entry Wizard problem

scarwash

Reaction score
Hi,

Got an issue with Entry Wizard 2.0 (running 3.0 SW) on a WW2. Put money, or code, or C/C in and it registers on the entry wizard but won't activate a wash in the bay. If I follow through with another payment/code, it will queue another wash inline and say "please wait for car in bay", but again nothing in the bay.
Have replaced reset relays inside red lion, and have replaced/swapped around relays on black box inside entry wizard. Have also checked connections on CPU plug, even put a new plug in.

Sometimes, it will work - and will go for days, even weeks. But the last couple of days, I cannot get rid of this issue. By the way, it is not saying exit slowly on the scroller so I figure it can't be an exit eye or something like that.

This is sending me around the bend right now! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ben

scarwash

Reaction score
Fixed it! Only took me 6 hours.... I replaced the +/- cable from the green plug on the CPU to the Communication +/- plugs on the black box and it seems to be working well today. Obviously a break in the wire or something.

scarwash

Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed. Thanks for sharing the fix.
Turns out it has come back... It did run for a week with no issues however. Am still trying to sort it out. I have communication between the black box and CPU, entering a wash will activate the correct relays, however the gantry sometimes will not register a wash. I think I need to check if the appropriate input cards are activating inside the red lion.

Etowah