What's new

Electrical error with counter switch

blade

Reaction score
Hello,
I was hoping to talk to Mr. Gte and ask him a question about and error on my Karcher car wash. It keeps reading a switch counter errow, but only in the back of the car, at the very bottom when the roof brush rotates back the other direction and starts to go back up to top postion, it stops and reads that error. We replaced the counter switch on it, and also the roof brush motor, and it still does the same thing, always stopping in same exact place. There were some cuts in the electrical lines up top, but we fixed all of them, retaped them really good. BUT, after we reset it 4 or 5 times, when it does this, then it will start working fine the rest of the day, all day long as long as cars are going thru, then the next morning, after it goes all night without anyone going through, it starts over doing the same error, until 4 or 5 cars goes through and we reset it everytime, then it works fine once again.
Can you help me? I don't know what else to try?
thanks

blade

Reaction score
karcher switch counter error

If anybody would have any information on my Karcher car wash, on what i could try to do to fix it, i would really like to hear from you.
thanks

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
Blade,
Call anytime for help
570-279-0121
:)

blade

Reaction score
Karcher Help

Thank you so much Mr. Gte for all the help you have given me on my Karcher Machine, it has really saved me a lot of time and head aches :) !!! Thanks again, hope you have a great day!

Shawn