What's new

Dynawash lives on!

soonermajic

Reaction score
I think 1 of the biggest advantages of replacing w/ new, is the huge 7 yr tax breaks! That was prolly the 2nd biggest reason i did it. 1st was just a worn out IBA w/ lots of breakdowns.
But, if mine looked good & washes good, I would've kept it.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
My Wizard 2.0s are fifteen years old and still going strong. I plan on wrapping with a new decal, adding the LED kit (I bought three flippin years ago, still in the box) and running at least another five years. I love the looks of the newest inverted Ls but am a true believer in the superior cleaning power of the wizards.

bigjws

Reaction score
My Wizard 2.0s are fifteen years old and still going strong. I plan on wrapping with a new decal, adding the LED kit (I bought three flippin years ago, still in the box) and running at least another five years. I love the looks of the newest inverted Ls but am a true believer in the superior cleaning power of the wizards.
Hey Greg, what kind of wrapping do you do? I've always just designed decals and had them made online, but have been thinking there might be better ways to do it .. like maybe the vinyl car wraps or something?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Hey Greg, what kind of wrapping do you do? I've always just designed decals and had them made online, but have been thinking there might be better ways to do it .. like maybe the vinyl car wraps or something?
Yep, a locsl place that wraps cars can make something KickA$$ looking!

IA/SDwashes

Reaction score
For all interested, there is still one in use at "Wash Werks South" Pensacola, Florida. One of the few touchless systems in the area!