What's new

DVR INFO needed

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am not sure how to decipher many of the specs. A few thoughts though. I am not sure how big your wash is but I have a 3 SS with 2 IBA's and I have nine cameras and I could use a few more. Also, make sure you can get some type of information on how easy it is to use. The first wash we built had a terrible user interface. The second one was much easier.

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
I would say it's on the low end. If you only had one or two cameras connected to it you would get decent image and frame rate but the more cameras you connect the lower the frame rate. Like I said, it's on the low end. Only two harddrives up to 1 terra bite. That also limits you to one or two days of recorded history if all cameras are being recorded on the best setting. Very limited. Even with high quality cameras, the intruder would have to be right in front of the camera for IDing him. Better than not having anything though.

robtl

central Ky
Reaction score
I would say it's on the low end. If you only had one or two cameras connected to it you would get decent image and frame rate but the more cameras you connect the lower the frame rate. Like I said, it's on the low end. Only two harddrives up to 1 terra bite. That also limits you to one or two days of recorded history if all cameras are being recorded on the best setting. Very limited. Even with high quality cameras, the intruder would have to be right in front of the camera for IDing him. Better than not having anything though.
Thanks GAlen, I just dont know that much about the systems, I respect your info and thanks for looking.