What's new

Dryer Purge Problem

audiosnow46

Reaction score
I have 2 IBA. The are older mark vii aquajets. They dryers kind of suck on them anyway. But on the dryer purge i have them set at about 25 sec. just raised them to try and help. But they are still dripping water on cars after it purges. is there anything i can do to fix this? Is there maybe possible air leaks? Any suggestions will help. Is there some kind of blow out compressor i can change? To tell you the truth i dont even know how it works. I am still pretty new to this car wash game!

Thanks, Have a GREAT Weekend

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I was just in South Dakota looking at the Blackhills. It is kinda hard to explain what to check for if you are not familiar with these automatics. I think there are check valves up high to allow the water to only drain to a certain point. They are up high on the boom line. they brake the suction of gravity feed with air.

audiosnow46

Reaction score
So I looked up and down and didnt see any sort of check valves. Is there a way i can just add one into the line going directly into the boom? If so, i could do it very easily.

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I remember that my old MarkVII had one up high. It is just teed in to the top boom as high up as possible so to break the syphon. The high pressure lines has a tee in it with the checkvalve on the tee with it open to the air so that if it trys to syphon it will be broke with air being sucked in. Hope this makes sense.