What's new

DRB Wash Programming ?

robblackburn

Reaction score
I am setting up a new tunnel that will have a DRB tunnel watch controller ( actually 2 of them) and 2 DRB XPT terminals with gates. I am receiving different opinions regarding the setup and programming of wash packages. Is it best practice to program washes in SiteWatch and then have it pass the data to tunnel watch to process car thru tunnel. The other option is to have the wash packages all programmed inside tunnel watch. Thanks .

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I don't know why you wouldn't go with option #1. Sitewatch will control the gates and queue so all you have to do is send the car when it is loaded on the conveyor. You can still have the option of adding or subtracting additional services in the tunnel using this process. Too much margin for error using the other method.

robblackburn

Reaction score
I don't know why you wouldn't go with option #1. Sitewatch will control the gates and queue so all you have to do is send the car when it is loaded on the conveyor. You can still have the option of adding or subtracting additional services in the tunnel using this process. Too much margin for error using the other method.
Thanks Jon. I am a new user with DRB products and still trying to figure out all of the programs and best practices. As a new user Tunnel Watch is much more user friendly and I just need to spend some time with Site Watch to understand the database. When I ask DRB tech support I will get different answers so I just wanted to see how users actually set up their washes.

Thanks.

Rob.