What's new

Doyle Fragrance Hose

tgoodwin

Vendor
Reaction score
Where do you get a Doyle Fragrance Hose? Charlie@Auto A CW in MD called wondering would a Fragramatics work. Any suggestions? His wire in the casing is broke to the push button.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Here is a link to Doyle with Phone #
http://www.doylevacuum.com/index.html

FWIW Push buttons are a PITA and not worth it for air freshener machines.

Also, the plastic gun on the Doyles look like the ones from JE Adams. Also a PITA. Replaced mine with Coleman Hose and Gun assemblies for about the same price when they broke - again.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Can you not by pass the wiring to the switch so you don't have to press the switch down?
When activated wouldn't the handle just be on constant when the customer deposits money?

MEP001

Reaction score
The Fragramatics hose assembly works great on the Doyle units.

I prefer to keep the push-button working because of the mess it makes when people hang up the hose with the unit still running; it's also a lot easier for them to control where they spray. I keep a couple spares on hand (You can get them from Home Depot for $3) and change one maybe once a year.

I've been ordering all the components for a fragrance gun minus the outer hose and use a fiber-wrapped pressure washer hose to assemble my own. They last much longer and are less prone to kinking than the stuff Fragramatics uses. I use blue non-marking hose.