What's new

Done with Eports!

KayBee

Reaction score
I'm done with the Eport "button not working" game! Moving on to CryptoPay. Anyone have any thoughts on the LED7 count up time mode? Do customers like that? I would think the money count up of the LED6s would be more appealing. 4 SS bays so another $1000 to switch the timers. I think they do look a little better.

MEP001

Reaction score
The LED7 is a little more solid. The LED6 display has a high failure rate. I like the LED6's ability to count up in currency, but do we really want that? They don't watch the clock when it counts up in time. I set the LED7 to "RTRO" so it doesn't scroll anything, it just displays the start amount.

KayBee

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback! My 7s are running version 8.01 I believe so I’m guessing that will work. Have you ever had to do anything to bring back the clarity on the face? Mine are kinda old and showing some fading. I did used some paint correction compound and a buffer. Helped a little.

MEP001

Reaction score
You can replace the red plastic case for less than $10 and the Lexan protectors are cheaper and just sandwich between the timer and the door.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
When I switched from eports to crypto several year ago my CC income tripled almost overnight. You will be happy

kdersch

Reaction score
The LED7 is a little more solid. The LED6 display has a high failure rate. I like the LED6's ability to count up in currency, but do we really want that? They don't watch the clock when it counts up in time. I set the LED7 to "RTRO" so it doesn't scroll anything, it just displays the start amount.
There is an option to count up in Time, correct? The SS bays at the wash I am attempting to purchase counts up in dollars and its disheartening to watch, lol! Is there a way count up in time and display the final cost when completed? These bays are tapped out at $10 max with a $3.50 min start for credit ($2.50 coin).

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I prefer being upfront woth my customers and allow them to see how much money they are spending. I think customers get a littler paranoid when they don't see it. I changed form count up in time to $ spent and my average ticket has risen.