What's new

Does Having a Leaf Blower Help at Your SSCW?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
We use this: https://www.stihlusa.com/information/videos/how-to-use-bg-56-blower/

For the first time this year we successfully used the above borrowed multi attachment Stihl that can also clean gutters without a ladder.

We especially used it to clean out our BTU heat harvesting special sealed inner & outer chamber stainless steel common exhaust ductwork attached to 8 of our most heavily used laundromat dryers. During the wintertime we blow the chamber's surface heat into our 2 room SS dog wash via PLC controls. We did have to manually loosen the dryer lint with a stiff brush-broom that we gradually added & removed extensions. The process was an overall improvement over previous cleanings. Maybe Greta Thunberg will find it in her heart to give some of us conservatives credit for that kind of "green deal" activity!!!??? Our current catholic pope should maybe also take notice too???

Nuphoenix

Reaction score
We use a Husqvarna backpack blower. After we pick up all the trash, we blow the leaves and dirt to the edges of our property. Then we sweep up any gravel and dirt along the edges.

FamilyOperated

Reaction score
I use my leaf blower at least once a week at the wash. I've got a gas powered jet pack style. It makes my life easier and it cleans so well. I highly recommend the investment. You will not regret it.

mmurra

Reaction score
We have always used a Stihl gas blower but caution; DO NOT let staff use blower in the area of active customers around the vacuum islands, Letting a new hire or kid use the blower without training will cause a lot of grief! Good luck.