What's new

Does anyone have a magic wand nexus machine?

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
The Nexus is not an inverted L machine. Basically, it does not wash the front and rear of the car directly. The Magic Spray would be a better option for getting cleaner cars, especially during bug season.

Thanks,
Lighthouse

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Ditto Lighthouse. Harleygrant, since you already have a Magic Spray, I would look in that direction.

mac

Reaction score
I sell them, and also own one in a gas station. The inverted L does do the front and rear better. That said, the Nexus also does some things better. Without the wand going across the front and rear, the machine cleans faster. It will also never hit anything. You can pull a truck with a trailer in and wash it. The rotating nozzles put on a better show, they actually rock the car. You can somewhat overcome the wand's ability to do the car's ends by fine tuning the program to linger at the front and rear. Quality chemicals are a must, as is the case with any touchless. All the Magic Wand machines are easy to work on and parts are never an issue. There are some good deals on used ones out there right now. I would go visit one and sit inside while it washes.

mac

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that because the Nexus does not have the wand, there are fewer maintenance calls. The wand has seven prox switches on it that are not there on the Nexus.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
There is one here in Columbia MO. I would sell you a good used Magic Spray this spring if you're interested!!!

Lighthouse

jbcarwash

Reaction score
The "Nexus" Automatic Car Wash is the design of Mr. John W Brown, Sr. and 3B Industries, Inc. Originally built by Magic Wand under License with 3B Industries. As of 2006, Magic Wand is prohibited from Manufacturing certain components of the Nexus platform and can no longer use the Nexus name and logo, which remain proprietary to 3B Industries. 3B presently manufactures and sells the Nexus in Comanche, Oklahoma.