What's new

Do You Have Any Management Systems In Your Business?

akbrouwer

Reaction score
Have any of you implemented systems in your business?

Deligated tasks to employees or management? How do you do it? A spreadsheet, paper checklists, iPad?

Here is a great article on implementing systems in your wash. I wanted to know who has done it, what works, what hasn't.

http://www.washmetrics.com/wash-with-systems/

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
“Have any of you implemented systems in your business?”

“How do you do it?

I have used everything from index cards to management software, operations manual, employee manual, accident prevention plan plus weekly supervision and monthly employee meetings.

In government, divisions managed everything with proprietary software systems.

Today, I would monitor and manage a wash through a smart phone linked to hard drive at business and home.

“Here is a great article on implementing systems in your wash.”

“….pull into a town for fuel and food, and ….restroom. When you stop to pump the gas, you see across the street…..restaurants. BOB’S BURGER…dirty parking lot. Right next to McDonalds,….know for years,…You need to use the rest rooms and you also need to fill your stomach. Immediately without hesitation, you decide on McDonalds-Why?

This article is behind the times like the scenario above.

Today, McDonald’s would be a less likely sell because new convenience stores are larger, cleaner, quality of food is better, bathrooms are cleaner and the customer service is better plus there is gasoline, all on one site.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We use a daily paper list we create each morning at a meeting.

We use a paper schedule book for detailing.

We use file folders for used car info.

While I think that a smart phone and a p.o.s. system for detail shop would help us, initially it would be one more thing to learn!

bigleo48

Reaction score
Google calendar & Google tasks

Free, customization, can share, view on smart phone, table PC.