What's new

Do you carry at your car wash?

99Roadking

Reaction score
Hell to the YES I'm packing while there and when I leave there I'm packing and all the time I am. Its that one time you dont that somethings gonna happen. Remember that we would rather be tried by 8 then carried by 6 if you catch my drift. I remember I was at the wash late one night and had my pistol in a small holster behind my back. Out of nowhere a car pulled in with 4 pretty rough dudes and the car sat there watching me. I was out by the vac islands and had some trash on the ground and I bent down to pick that up and I heard one of the guys in the car say "lets get out of here as he is packing" and I feel like if they hadn't seen the gun they would have tried something with me and robbed me.With that being said I strongly suggest that you not advertise that you do carry a piece. But there is one thing you have to ask yourself. It's one thing to go through the process and get your conceal and carry but ask yourself one thing. Are you prepared to actually remove it and end someone else's life even if they are robbing you? If no, its the worst mistake you could ever do is to carry one if you arent absolutely sure you would use it. They are dangerous and can do lots of harm but I'm not giving mine up until all the criminals do.