What's new

Do any of you guys have WashCard's Bay Station?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
If so....what do you think of them? Been thinking about them and wanted to hear if anyone has any experiences with them?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I take it you currently have WashCard? We installed them at another wash and they have been great, easy to install and maintain, the accounting feature is incredibly helpful and now that we are installing UWash with it should make things even better. I'd install them again.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I take it you currently have WashCard? We installed them at another wash and they have been great, easy to install and maintain, the accounting feature is incredibly helpful and now that we are installing UWash with it should make things even better. I'd install them again.
Yes I do and I've been happy with them. I love the looks and features of the Bay Station. I'm just concerned about the long term support. I currently have Ryko Signature panels with the LCD/Keypad and the replacement "timers" ( the LCD/Keypad ) were like $900 but I think they've recently stopped making/supporting them. I've been keeping them alive by canabilizing some old timers.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
At my other location with the same Ryko problem, I went with GinSan for new doors and eliminated a TON of wires from the Ryko setup. You have to be logged in to see the pictures.

BEFORE:

20200405_184039.jpg

20200902_201957.jpg

AFTER:

20200926_155832.jpg

20200904_163808.jpg

I had GinSan stub the location of the WashCard LCD screen and card reader if I decide to move everything to the door panel versus having a separate box.

Last edited: