What's new

Dixmor remote code?

Etowah

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I bought some new remotes and didn’t program them right away. It seems that the package with the programming code got thrown away. Does anyone know what that code is?

bert79

Reaction score
I sent a PM. I guess never can be too careful. Sorry I'm a newbie and don't want to give out too much in a public forum. Anyway hope what I sent helps.

MEP001

Reaction score
5-0-8-1, I think. Maybe 5-0-6-1 or 5-0-3-1. I have it written down at work.

Mel(NC)

Reaction score
Are you talking about a Dixmor brand remote or just a universal remote? I have been buying remotes from family dollar for Dixmor LED7's then using the search function to find the code.

Bob-O

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have to push the set button then push 6 0 5

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
This is the remote I have. I have tried the code 0000, which is the Sony code. The remote responds with two blinks saying that it was accepted, but the timer doesn’t respond. This is the only code it accepts. It rejects 605 and 0414, which works for my Unimote, but not for the one for all. All of Mep’s Codes get rejected. Any ideas? I try the code search, but I’m not really sure which buttons to push during the search.

chaz

Reaction score
This is the remote I have. I have tried the code 0000, which is the Sony code. The remote responds with two blinks saying that it was accepted, but the timer doesn’t respond. This is the only code it accepts. It rejects 605 and 0414, which works for my Unimote, but not for the one for all. All of Mep’s Codes get rejected. Any ideas? I try the code search, but I’m not really sure which buttons to push during the search.
Pretty sure Dixmoor sells a remote that will work.....just sayin

MEP001

Reaction score
I was way off on the code, I was trying to remember the one for Dixmor's remote which is 605 like Bob-O said.

The manual for your remote is here: https://www.oneforall.com/support/manuals

If the Sony code won't work, you may be SOL. The process for programming has you turn on the TV, hold the Set button on the remote to go into program mode, then press channel up/Enter back and forth until the channel changes. Unless you have another remote to get the timer into program mode first, you'll never get to the point that channel up will do anything.

Randy

Reaction score
The code for that remote is "0000" if it doesn't work when you ever "0000" and the light blinks twice then there's something wrong with the remote. I've sold a lot of those remotes over the years. The One for All single device remotes are no longer in production. I think I've got one left, I'll send it to you.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Well, this was all for naught. I had another One for all that had quit working. Just for hoots and giggles, I took it out to the bay and went through the programming procedure with 0000 and it worked perfectly. Apparently, my new remote has something wrong with it.

chaz

Reaction score
Well, this was all for naught. I had another One for all that had quit working. Just for hoots and giggles, I took it out to the bay and went through the programming procedure with 0000 and it worked perfectly. Apparently, my new remote has something wrong with it.
Was it a bad battery, causing the program to be lost?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Are you talking about a Dixmor brand remote or just a universal remote? I have been buying remotes from family dollar for Dixmor LED7's then using the search function to find the code.
This is an over 4 year old thread but it could still be relevant for some. Randy privately wrote to me that the LED TV upgrade for remotes seemed to be a factor as to whether a remote will work with the Remote. WE have 2 Family Dollar stores local ... but 4 years later there is a good chance they no longer have the exact remote that Mel(NC) was getting.

Below is supposed to be an exact substitute for the ones that Randy had made work before. Has anyone tried the following one?