What's new

Dixmor Enterprises is AWESOME

DiamondWash

Reaction score
In 17 yrs I have had Dixmor timers for my automatics and I had to finally send one in after all of these years DX200, it got delivered to them on Monday had it back on Wednesday WOW that's a Excellent company in my book: Fast Turnaround time, No BS, Repair cost was the best I've ever spent on a repair, Friendly staff to speak with, I'm glad I did business with Dixmor Enterprises.

chaz

Reaction score
Yep...they are a fantastic company!!!! I love the LED7 timer and the weep mizer is a great product too.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
If I had to pick 1 company in this industry for best part & service it would be Dixmor. Morris has done a great job I am just scared what's going to happen when he retires because no other timer company comes close to them I mean nobody. Small company but very specialized in there work.

MEP001

Reaction score
I've sent back many timers for repair, only a couple have cost more than $40 to repair. Sometimes they repair them for free out of warranty. Several were melted so bad I couldn't unplug the harness and they came back like new for maybe $70. Always fast turnaround.

I hope IDX is listening to this...

copperglobe

Reaction score
Dixmor is number 1 for service, turnaround, quality. They even answer emails quickly which is not common these days it seems.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Dixmor is awesome!

IDX could care less about customers!!! They are a joke of a company. Used to have some good stuff now everything is junk and its never their fault!! Brand new items dont work and you will get a must have done something wrong when you hooked it up??

Doug P.

Reaction score
+1 for Dixmor. One of the best companies we have dealt with in our 36 years of carwashing.

Doug P

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I have known Morry for almost 40 years. He is one of the most trusted men in the business. His wife's name is Dixie. He wanted to use both their names for his company but didn't think Mordix was a good idea. LOL