What's new

Dixmor Digital Timer

Reaction score
I just installed 4 Kleen Rite Delux Long Hull Coin Box’s with Dixmor Digital Timer at my 4 bay self service car wash. The meters were set at $1.50 with 3 minutes timing, they’ve been in operation for 4 days. This morning the Dixmor Digital Timer in bay 2 was reading $.00 to start. The meter appeared to have a coin jam as well in the coin acceptor. Not sure but I think the coin jam was due to the timer malfunction. Has anyone experienced this?

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
The timer will most likely work after a factory reset. Press SET once, then press and hold MODE. Timer will display CLR? Press and hold MODE again, timer will display DONE. Repeat holding MODE twice again, which will reset timer to factory defaults.

Keno

Reaction score
You put in new boxes without credit cards? Do you have cc readers mounted elsewhere? CC is the single biggest add-on to increase SS business

Reaction score
Keno, excellent point. But CC is the single biggest add on based upon demographics and locality. For me, bill acceptors were the single most add on based upon the demographics in my self service location.

Keno

Reaction score
I understand that, but even non-bankable people have cards nowadays. If I were paying for new boxes, there is no way I would get new boxes without CC. Cost is almost the same as retrofitting later, and way less hassle to buy with it than to add later.