What's new

Dist out of business

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I am unable to get a hold of anyone at Jim Coleman and the distributor for our region is gone. We leave messages at JC and no one calls back. Does anyone know how to get help on the Hanna Wash Commander? The PLC inputs 9, 10 , 11 and twelve will not turn on even when jumpered directly.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Is anyone out there????

Anyone know how to get help or information from Jim Coleman?????

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Alternative Plan?

I am unable to get a hold of anyone at Jim Coleman and the distributor for our region is gone. We leave messages at JC and no one calls back. Does anyone know how to get help on the Hanna Wash Commander? The PLC inputs 9, 10 , 11 and twelve will not turn on even when jumpered directly.
RykoPro,

I don't want to downplay the urgency of the situation but---

If you have too much trouble & it is a last resort situation ---- you probably know all the functions or what the PLC is accomplishing. From there hopefully you can get the actual manufacture of the PLC itself & get a little help reprogramming. Or a replacement different brand PLC that will accomplish the same things. Hopefully, it won't come to that because it certainly would be easier said than done!

From my limited experience with PLCs I would hopefully never consider not having a backup PLC & the ability use the saved PLC program in the event of the program getting corrupted etc. Also to prevent these kinds of potential situations there should be some protection for the end owner so he can or has access to the actual code.

MJ

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I tried just once myself and got through to tech support. They were very nice and gave me the number for one of their dist. who actually supplies them with the PLC's and programs. My tech got through to the dist. (Washlink) and we are on the way to getting the customer back up and running.