What's new

Discount for Fleet

traveler17

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you that have fleet accounts give discounts and if so how much. I had the county call where one site is and they have 85 trucks/cars in the fleet. Thank you for the feedback!!

Blanco

Reaction score
I have plenty of fleet accounts. They almost all asked for a discount at first. I tell them what everyone tells me. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. Not to mention fleet accounts are more annoying since you have to bill them and collect payment.

traveler17

Reaction score
I have plenty of fleet accounts. They almost all asked for a discount at first. I tell them what everyone tells me. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. Not to mention fleet accounts are more annoying since you have to bill them and collect payment.
Yeah I was going to sell them a book of the Mars coupons. It’s money up front and I didn’t want to go through the hassle of billing. Thanks for the advice !!

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to sell them a book of the Mars coupons. It’s money up front and I didn’t want to go through the hassle of billing. Thanks for the advice !!
Where do you get said coupons?

washnshine

Reaction score
Yes - if a company wants you to be their “go-to” wash and give you 85 more customers, I would find a way to use discount books or tokens. Monthly membership plans are not realistic to purchase for 85 cars in a fleet.

traveler17

Reaction score
Yes - if a company wants you to be their “go-to” wash and give you 85 more customers, I would find a way to use discount books or tokens. Monthly membership plans are not realistic to purchase for 85 cars in a fleet.
Yeah I was having a hard time figuring out how to do this because I’m using Everwash right now and the abuse would be rampant. Both paystations are WSII so I’m limited on what to do. Cryptopay on both and worldpay beats you over the head w cards , fees etc…. Mars coupons will be the easiest route I believe. Thx for the advice

Etowah
Etowah