What's new

dim display on Hamilton Goldline Autocashier

Reaction score
Is everyone that has updated their hamilton display with a Dixmor happy about the update? I am truly frustrated with not being able to see a thing in the bright sunlight. Give me some feedback please. Thanks!!

bighead

Reaction score
did it on all 3 of mine... I think they should be the default display, or at least a factory upgrade that is offered before you order.

I bought 2 new goldlines last year, and switched out the displays before they were installed. I like it that much.

sprocket

Reaction score
I agree with bighead. I have to hamiltons and the dixmor display and a mars validator make it a great acw.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
The guys are 100% that until you have a Mars Validator, and the Dixmor display- it's not complete. Mine was unreadable and now is readable in sunlight from 50 feet, and is amazing at night.
There was one small solder modification, but still only took 30 min to put in.

Randy

Reaction score
The Goldline Dixmor Display is a plug and play display, no soldering is required.

soapy

Reaction score
I bought the first ones from Randy here on this site. I have 7 of them running and have never had a problem with one. It is a mandatory upgrade IMO. Give Randy a call.

Doug P.

Reaction score
I have five of them, Great Upgrade! Now if someone would offer a more readable display for my Washgear systems my life would be complete.

Doug P.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Doug, if you are speaking of the displays on the SS bay boxes there is an easy fix. Take a razor blade and cut around the perimeter of the display and peel off that layer of plastic. I did all of mine, took about 30 seconds per pay and made them look new. I got the suggestion from Jennifer at WG.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
I first brightened my displays by removing the cloudy UV filters and replacing them. Then I replaced them with a couple of the first two dixmor displays to be made. I have absolutely no regrets and my customers love them. I used to receive constant complaints that the displays were unreadable. Installing them was easy. Don't be afraid of soldering. It took me about 1/2 hour per machine to do the install.