What's new

Dillon-Harris

Razcal

Reaction score
Grant-Dillon-Harris appears to be out of business. Are there Manuals available for Dillon-Harris Self Wash Equipment?

MEP001

Reaction score
Dilling-Harris is now just GinSan Industries.

Is there a particular piece of equipment for which you're needing a manual?

Razcal

Reaction score
Dilling-Harris is now just GinSan Industries.

Is there a particular piece of equipment for which you're needing a manual?

I also need manual and wiring diagrams for this and remote panels….can supply remote info if needed.
Thank you for any help you can provide…..much appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

soonermajic

Reaction score
As recently as 6 mos ago, there was Dilling Harris in Dallas. But had a 3rd name to it. Can't remember the 3rd name...maybe "Grant"...? Also, there a company in Dallas tat has equipment for D/H. Josh Handyside is the owner of said company.

Last edited:
Etowah

mac

Reaction score
Yes the third name was Grant. That name was from another company, Grant Sales, that used to be a Ryko distributor. Harry Bauge was the owner. He turned that over to his daughter and her husband, and they managed to take one of the largest Ryko distributors down the drain. Not satisfied with that, he then acquired D/H and managed to take that down the drain. I used to work there.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I meant as far as getting parts, timers and such.
Very few Dilling-Harris timers, part, etc. cross to anything we use. I routinely get calls for things from Dilling-Harris that we don't have a cross for and, to be honest, no one does. My recommendation to anyone with DH equipment is to rebuild it or replace it. They're gone.

cmawash

Reaction score
we have our d-h combo vac timers repaired and that repair components are available, service seems to be good on repair.

mac

Reaction score
Be careful dealing with these people. Don’t ever give them money up front.

G WASH

Reaction score
What I really need is a pump room schematic for the D &H control panel with a select II 3 of my boxes have rust and rot(painted metal not stainless) I have purchased stainless but it's such a bird's nest it's a miracle it all still runs .. had my bare hand in one of them thought that some of the old switches were no longer being used and oh yeah I got bit apparently even that old looking stuff in it is still being used
Would really love to lay it out correctly .have a little info

Attachments

G WASH

Reaction score
Grant-Dillon-Harris appears to be out of business. Are there Manuals available for Dillon-Harris Self Wash Equipment?
Dilling and Harris. Tom Dilling is still around I think ..Back in the day I went in their place several times I could never afford much in there prices tags on that stuff was off the charts. Now that I own a bunch of the old relics it's really weird because you can't take a bay door off of one bay door and put it on another bay door inevitably it will not fit They are all like cut custom one piece at a time so you better put the door back off the when it came from.

mac

Reaction score
Well you have a real POS. That design is one of the worst I’ve seen. Even if you get everything working, your customers will still get confused, and they are the ones you want to please. Getting new different doors makes sense, but suppliers are giving delivery dates months out. Can’t believe they used painted steelGood luck. You’ll need it.

MEP001

Reaction score
What I really need is a pump room schematic for the D &H control panel with a select II 3 of my boxes have rust and rot(painted metal not stainless) I have purchased stainless but it's such a bird's nest it's a miracle it all still runs .. had my bare hand in one of them thought that some of the old switches were no longer being used and oh yeah I got bit apparently even that old looking stuff in it is still being used
Is it really anyone else fault but your own that you haven't upgraded your equipment in 50 years?

mac

Reaction score
Is it really anyone else fault but your own that you haven't upgraded your equipment in 50 years?
This guy is fighting a losing battle and doesn’t realize it.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
In the early days of Dilling-Harris/Ginsan(late 80s early 90s) they tried communication over the power wires. I think they called it the 3000 system. It was really touchy and never really worked consistently. What you have is Dilling-Harris's attempt to revive it in the late 90s/early 2000s. You really need to stop wasting your time and money trying to keep it working and upgrade your equipment to something more reliable.

getnbusy

Reaction score
Well i for 1 have had very good luck with their stuff. It is reliable as it gets. PM me im pretty sure i have the schematics you need.

Sudzees

Reaction score
Yes the third name was Grant. That name was from another company, Grant Sales, that used to be a Ryko distributor. Harry Bauge was the owner. He turned that over to his daughter and her husband, and they managed to take one of the largest Ryko distributors down the drain. Not satisfied with that, he then acquired D/

Sudzees

Reaction score
Hi, I own a dilling-harris touch 2000 and added a Nayax system to it. Now and again it will fail and shut down power to the Nayax system and start up counting where it left off. It’s happening to all three of my bay’s?? Any ideas?
Thanks