What's new

Dilling-Harris Touch Select 2000 #21810

Washmechanic

Washmechanic, Ibas. ss,
Reaction score
I'm wanting to know if there is any other supplier for the face decals for this unit than Grant-Dilling-Harris. I have called them, they only have one design and I would prefer a different design. Presently we have the all black faces and would like the same or possible new choices. Grant D H has one design and it is multi colored and not really with our design and signage. Also seems a little pricey, but then what isn't now days. Thanks in advance.

MEP001

Reaction score
Someone just recently showed me some decals made by S. Thomas and Associates, www.stavend.com custom-printed for their wash. They look superb and are about a third the price of D/H decals.

mac

Reaction score
Ask around to some of your local sign shops. You can have a custom one done up with your design and logo, phone number, etc. for about not much more, or even less. Design and setup fees are usually around $100.

MEP001

Reaction score
I had a local shop make decals once. They looked great, but they just printed them on an inkjet printer and laminated them. The coating on the material that made them printable also wicked water up under the laminate. They didn't last very long.

mac

Reaction score
Mep you need to find a different sign shop. Take a sample overlay to show them what you want.

MEP001

Reaction score
mac said:
Mep you need to find a different sign shop. Take a sample overlay to show them what you want.
None of the local sign shops here can produce anything better than what I described.

Etowah