What's new

Dilling Harris Max Choice

LuvAWash

Reaction score
I have a Dilling harris Max Choice Vac that I cannot get one of the fragrances to work on. All I get is air bubbles back into the fragrance chemical. I have tried switching the wires on the motor, replaces the foot, and the chemical line and I am still getting the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks LuvAwash

captain cw

Reaction score
If it was a Fragramatics unit, I would think it is the atomizor block in the gun. Don't know much about Dilling-Harris vacs.

bighead

Reaction score
try switching out the tubing in the peristaltic pump...

Or maybe taking the spray tip off the manifold to see if the pump will prime at all that way. I ended up boring out my spray tips slightly so the air wouldn't back feed through the system. I probably give out a little more fragrance that way, but I don't really care.

CWT

Reaction score
I've had this one before. Pull the small tubing off of the discharge side of the pump pinch tube, grab a towel and turn the selection on. If all is normal the pump will start pulling up the product slowly but surely and then you can reconnect the tubing after you get a nice steady flow from the pump. Note that air will be coming from the tube while you have it disconnected but don't worry. Keep the pump on until the pump pushes the product all the way through the hose to the nozzle.