What's new

Device to Track the Car-Count

safari_CW

Reaction score
Hello,

We want track the car count to our carwash and use the count of the cars as a metric to review the performance. Are there any deveices that we can install at the entrance of the carwash that counts the cars as they pass by ?

Thanks,
SC.

MEP001

Reaction score
Both your IBA unit and your auto cashier will have a way to track cars washed and washes purchased.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Have you looked at using your cameras to do this? Might be the easiest option.

MEP001

Reaction score
Hello,

We want track the car count to our carwash and use the count of the cars as a metric to review the performance. Are there any deveices that we can install at the entrance of the carwash that counts the cars as they pass by ?

Thanks,
SC.
@AnalyticWash - Thank you, Like this Idea.
Hello Friends,

We are in process of acquiring a self service car wash. It has 6 bays, 4 out of which are Self Serve and 2 of them are IBA. IBA bays are barely function, so we have plans to sell the IBA equipment and replace it with new IBA equipment.

Right now, we are in due diligence period. Can some industry experts help me what are all need to be checked during the due diligence period.

Thanks in advance.
We have checked their income and their w2 tax returns for last 3 years.

what can we check for the physical structure, besides roof ? Like plumbing, equipment,
Electrical, environmental reports.....

I am trying to get the complete list as this is our first car wash and trying to be cautious.
Are you creating multiple accounts and asking your questions/making replies on different ones? This will make it very difficult to track your posts and give helpful replies.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Are you creating multiple accounts and asking your questions/making replies on different ones? This will make it very difficult to track your posts and give helpful replies.
I agree. You need to stay in one lane. If you want to merge them and any others you may have, we'll see if Jackson can do that.